
Will was in charge of the ring toss and duck pond games!

For prizes we had mini stuffed animals and my own creation, goldfish soaps, for the prize at the duck pond!

They look like real fish, huh?! I even scented then with cucumber melon! Love these!! We also had the bucket toss with 5 buckets and ping pong balls! Cole especially like this one! The prize here was a choice of clown nose, lip whistle, tattoo, or a slimy lizard!

Maddie was at the face painting station, painting on rainbows, tigers, snakes, and a lot more! Cole chose to be a tiger but the went back again and again for a mustache and even drawings up his arms!! Lol

And the last station was our photo booth! The kids got to dress up in different costumes and get their picture taken!

Marshall and constructed the photo booth out of old wardrobe boxes, tablecloths, and a lot of tape and paint! We had two sets of cornhole out to entertain even the adults!

Marshall and I put a lot of work into our little carnival but it was well worth it! I can honestly say I've never seen Cole so excited and so into a party! He never sat still! He was constantly going from one station to the next! He racked up on prizes!!! It was such a success that Marshall and I are considering having an annual Dinkins carnival every year!! Thank you everyone for coming to help make this party so memorable for our boys!! We love you all!

















Happy Birthday Coley and Coopey! I love you sooooo soooo soooo much!!! I hope you had the best birthday ever!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!