Thursday, September 27, 2012

September in Review

Okay, September... We've been so busy doing so many things that it's hard to remember what all has happened this month! Each of us have been beginning to do our own activities and have been staying busy in different ways! As far as Cole goes, he is still going to school at Trinity. He goes twice a week and is really enjoying it this year! Yesterday they took school pictures and he was so excited that he got to be the line leader and hold the flag!! He has show and tell every Friday and really enjoys bringing something new to share with the class each week!


Cole started t-ball a few weeks ago! He practices on Tuesday's and Thursday's. He doesn't ever complain about going and seems to really enjoy hitting the ball!


His first game is next week and I am so excited to be able to see him out there! I will definitely be posting pictures of that!!! Cooper is now on the move!! He started walking on September 9th. So you can only imagine the trouble he is getting into now! I am constantly catching him in Daisy's food dishes and ripping up the toilet paper!! I feel like I can never let him out of my sight! And to top it all off, he learned how to climb the stairs and is obsessed! For real, I'm tired just thinking about all he is doing!! But for the most part Cooper just hangs with me! He's pretty easy going and just goes with the flow! He has really been enjoying being outside, watching his big brother practice in this cooler weather!


Marshall has been SO busy lately. He always feels like he is being pulled in 10 different directions, but I think he secretly loves it! They opened up a new bike shop. It is gorgeous and HUGE!! So he is working a lot of extra hours in order to accommodate all the new foot traffic and get everything unpacked! Seriously, a lot of extra hours, I'm lucky if I see him before 10 o'clock! He is also coaching Cole with t-ball!


And he is playing on an adult men's softball league once a week! As for me, I don't like to brag but I would say I'm the glue that keeps us all running! With Marshall being gone I feel like a single mom during the week. I'm the maid, the runner, the party planner, the nurse, the t-ball team mom, etc, etc. I have been really busy this month planning Cole and Cooper's birthday party in a few weeks. And just taking Cole to school and practice has not left me with a ton of other time to do anything. But when we do have time we like to hang out with some friends like Audrey and Carter and Jamye and Clark and Wyatt and Rachel and Katie and her newest addition, Baylor!


We just celebrated my mom's birthday last night and will be doing something for Marshall's birthday in a few days!


What scares me is that next month is even more busy than this month!!! Until next time...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!