Cooper is 6 months old!! Halfway to a year!!
The last 6 months have come and gone in a flash! It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. Just a quiet, sleeping newborn and now I have a 6 month old that is rolling, playing with toys, and sitting up!
He has changed so much and I have to admit... I like this age the most! I can always get him giggling by tickling him under his chin and arms or blowing on his belly! His eyes sparkle when he smiles and make my heart skip a beat. He has become so sweet and tender hearted, just like his brother. He cries when I leave the room or pass by him without speaking to him. It's like I hurt his feelings so bad he just can't stand it (it breaks my heart). And he sinks his head in my chest when someone starts talking to him (he's so shy). It's so sweet.
Cooper is not a good sleeper at all. I'm not sure if it's because he won't take a pacifier or because I am not supplementing formula at night but he is definitely not sleeping well. Sometimes he wakes up once a night and sometimes he wakes up three times. There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to it, I never can tell if I am going to get a good night's rest or not.
He has definitely developed his own personality. He fits into this family perfectly and can't remember my life before he was born. He won't be a baby for long, he is quickly turning into a little boy! I'm so proud to be his mommy and to be able to witness each stage of his life! I love you Coop!





He is most definitely a doll baby. Just love him so much.
ReplyDeleteGrandma J.
He is so precious!!
ReplyDelete