Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cole's Soccercapades

 Cole had his first soccer practice on Saturday!  We signed him up to play at the Plex for 10 weeks and were a little apprehensive as to whether or not he would actually participate (because he is still so shy) but he did great!  It took a few minutes of encouragement, but Cole warmed up to it quickly and had a great time!

Cole, Katie, and Clark having their pre-practice huddle

Cole and Katie with their team listening to Coach Jason 

 Warming up with stretches



Everyone was asked to stand up, say their name, and then their favorite thing to do.  Cole volunteered (I know, I'm as shocked as you), said his name and followed it up with, "I like to build snowmen."  What?  It hasn't snowed in over a year and it is 80 degrees outside!  Oh well, we all got a good laugh out of it!

 Here are some action shots while playing red light, green light!  He's a natural!



GOOOOOOO Lil Pro's!

And let's not forget about little brother supporting his big brother with his 'I Love Soccer shirt'!

2 comments:

  1. Cole was definitely a natural out there and he warmed up to everything so quickly! He definitely had the best response of all the kids with "build a snowman."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOOO glad Cole enjoyed soccer, yay!!! They look so cute doing their stretches and running around! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!