Thursday, March 8, 2012

Funnier Story

February 3rd

Last month (this is totally giving away how behind I am with posting blogs), while working at the lake I told Cole not to jump on the bed because in our new mansion we have 7 foot ceilings.  And if he jumps too high he will hit his head on the spinning ceiling fan.  Well, he and his 8 year old uncle decided not to listen and decided to jump after I left the room. 

A few minutes later I hear Will crying that Cole bumped into him while they were jumping on the bed, what I had just got done telling them NOT to do!  Arrghh!  So, I told Cole that he needed to tell Will he was sorry but Cole refused.  At this point in the day I was soo tired from working at the lake all day while carrying around my 14lb weight across my chest named Cooper.  I was in no mood to put up with Cole not listening to me. 

We went straight to the bathroom (all three of us, Cole, Cooper, and I) and as I was spanking Cole, Cooper lets out the loudest, sweetest giggle!    Cole and I just looked at each other and through the midst of Cole's tears, all three of us began laughing!  It was the first time Cooper REALLY giggled.  Of course his first giggle would be at his big brother's expense! 

I guess only a brother would laugh at the other while getting a spankin!  It was hilarious and I will never ever forget that moment, crouching down to spank one will trying to balance and hold the other one in our little bathroom! Anyways, I thought it was too cute not share!

By the way, Cooper is 5 months old today!  Yay!!!  Nothing much new is going on with him.  He's still as stubborn as his daddy, not taking a pacifier or a bottle!  He wakes up twice at night still (I could do without that)  but it's actually not too bad because he normally goes right back to sleep.

Cooper is eating baby food like a champ!  I've tried all different fruits and vegetables with him but he seems to enjoy sweet potatoes the most (my southern boy). 

This month I'll be working on trying to get him to sit up by himself (he's almost there)!  He loves to grab EVERYTHING, making it difficult to go out to eat or shop!  But I love it! 

Cole is still so stinking sweet, he is always so helpful and never complains when I ask him to get me something for Cooper or tell him to hush while he's sleeping!  Cole has made it 1,000 times easier to take care of two kids!  I love him so much, he's so amazing!  Best big brother ever!

Cole is going to be playing soccer in 2 weeks (I will officially be a soccer mom)!  I can not wait to see him out there with little cleats and shin guards! 

Here's our latest family photo:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see Cooper again, it seems like he's changed SO much!! He's going to be so cute when he's sitting up!! I like your family picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!