Valentine's Day has definitely changed for me over the years. I remember 11 years ago when Marshall and I celebrated our first Valentine's Day. He bought me roses and candy and we just HAD to go out to celebrate the occasion. This year Marshall came to me and said, "Do you mind celebrating Valentine's Day on Wednesday instead of Tuesday?" I responded with, "Oh, we're doing something for Valentine's Day?"
So while Marshall and I are going to go to dinner tomorrow night for Valentine's Day, Cole celebrated Valentine's on the correct day... Today!
And Cole handed out and received Valentine's cards from his classmates at school today! I think I was more excited to look at all his cards than he was! It's so fun seeing how creative parents get for Valentine's day! Cole received some magnets, a card with a picture of a little girl in his class on it, some little goodie bags, and of course a bunch of lightning McQueen cards.
While we were rummaging through his goodies, Cole found a ring in one of the goodie bags and said, "This is for girls," looked at me, smiled and said, "Happy Valentine's Day mommy!" Thus, I have a new ring!
I'll take a re-gifted ring for Valentine's day from my Cole any day!
On another note, Cooper had his 4 month check up! He had two shots (he didn't even cry on the first one)! The doctor told me that his head is pretty flat on the back which means more tummy time for him! And here are his stats:
Weight: 14.6 pounds (40th percentile)
Length: 25 1/4 inches (70th percentile)
Head: 42
Cooper has been doing great lately and has started eating real baby food!!
Hopefully everyone had a great Valentine's day and were able to celebrate it on the correct day!








That's quite a nice re-gifted ring!! Happy Valentine's Day! Have fun tonight celebrating with Marshall!
ReplyDeleteLove the ring and that Cole said it was for girls! Glad Cooper's check up went well! Enjoy your date tonight!
ReplyDelete