Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Funny Story...

This week has been extremely busy for us. As most of you know, we bought a lake house about 3 weeks ago and ever since then we have been on a home makeover rampage. Because Marshall and I can't take our time with anything, what was going to be just new floors and paint turned into new toilets, tub, sinks, light fixtures, furniture, door knobs, etc, etc in just 2 weeks! Needless to say, we are worn out! Last week I took the boys to Walmart to pick up something for the lake and after a few minutes of shopping Cole got really Sleepy. EXTREMELY Sleepy:





This is the position he fell asleep in! Everyone thought he was joking but that's just how tired he was! I wish I would have taken a picture of the cart marks on his hands after I picked him up to prove it! My boys have been so good through all this remodeling stuff! I love them so much!

1 comment:

  1. What??!! I didn't hear about the Lake House!! That is wonderful news!!! Y'all can let me have your old house once you move to the lake?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!