Three years ago I took one of my favorite pictures of Cole! He was crying at the time but I can't help but love the picture because he's just so cute whether he's happy or sad! Since I am reusing all of Cole's clothes on Cooper, Cooper was in the same outfit and totally freaked me out with how much he looked like Cole! So we waited for one of Cooper's fussy moments (which isn't very often) to take a picture of Cooper to show you all the resemblance between the two of them.
Can you tell which one is Cole and which one is Cooper? 
If you picked the first one as Cooper you are wrong! The first one is Cole! They were both taken at 2 weeks old. These pictures don't really do it justice. They look so much alike in person! It's scary!
Here's a few more pictures with the look alike's!
Cooper, October 2011
Cole, October 2008
Cole
Cooper
Cooper
Cole









They really do look a lot like!! I knew the first one was Cole, only because I remembered the pictured! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay...I am just as mixed up as can be!!
ReplyDelete