Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Maternity Pictures

Did I ever mention that my sister is a photographer!  Well she is and I love it!  I totally use her all the time for everything!  Every birthday,holiday, special event, and now my maternity pictures! 

I always find myself comparing this pregnancy to my last one (in which case they have been almost exactly alike), but I also find myself wishing that I could compare my belly now to what I looked like with Cole.  But unfortunately, I took ONE maternity picture with Cole!  ONE!  I think I avoided the camera all together last time and I am really regretting it now.  I wish I could see how much bigger or smaller I am this time!  But I have no pictures!

So I decided last month to jump in the car and visit my sister with a hidden agenda!  I got her to take a few shots of me and my pregnant belly while we were hanging around her house one afternoon (did I mention I love that my sister is a photographer)!  I totally take advantage of her and I hope she realizes how much I so, so appreciate it!  Because of her I have the best pictures hanging in my house and in my scrapbooks!  You should go check out her blog at http://melissadevoephotography.com and set up an appointment with her if you need a photographer!  She is so good!

Anyways, here are a few shots she took while I was visiting her last month.  I was only 6 months but I plan on having her take more in a few months when I am a little further along. 



The last one is my favorite!  Me and my TWO boys!  I thank God everyday for blessing me and my family so much.  And I can't wait to see what my next little boy will look like and act like! 

4 comments:

  1. I think I could muster up some pictures of you from baby showers or your birthday the last time you were pregnant! :)

    I love the one of you sitting cross legged on the floor...

    Can't wait to meet that new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those! I like the one of you sitting down, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Melissa always does awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I just read this finally!! Thank you, that's so sweet! You look awesome by the way - I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!