Boys are God's way of telling you that your house is too neat! -- Author Unknown
Marshall and I just had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. We found out at the doctor that the baby looks perfect! He is measuring right on target for my due date of October 8th and was really active (he actually waved to us and was having fun kicking my bladder the entire time)! All the body parts looked in proportion and all the measurements were perfect! Here are a few pictures of our new addition!
This picture is a little hard to comprehend but in the middle right side you can see his foot and his long toes!
This picture is a little hard to comprehend but in the middle right side you can see his foot and his long toes!
In this picture he is waving to us! That is his arm and hand by his face! This is one of my favorites! A boy is Truth with dirt on his face, Beauty with a cut on his finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in his hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in his pocket. -- Author Unknown
The ultrasound tech told us we could paint our whole house blue with this picture! There is no doubt that Baby Dinkins #2 is a BOY! You can see in the picture that he is squatting with either leg spread out and his boy part in the middle (we were told he is a very proud young man). We are so excited that Cole is going to have a little brother to share a room with, clothes with, and friends with! Cole will always have someone to throw a football with, collect bugs with, and destroy toys with!
I can't wait to have three boys in the house! I think I am going to LOVE being the woman in the house! I will have so many good men to take care of me! I've already started going through Cole's old clothes and it makes me so excited to know that I am getting another little boy! I love having a little boy so I can only imagine how much love I am going to have for two! In only 20 more weeks I will be able to meet my precious baby boy!
For now in mommy's tummy...Forever in her heart... --Author Unknown







Well said. What a precious gift our family is lucky to receive. I cannot wait to meet this special new addition. Two little boys to always keep each other company and to give their Mommy hugs. How very fortunate you are.
ReplyDeleteMom J.
I love that first quote!!!
ReplyDeleteCole is going to be great with a little brother! So excited for y'all!
Just imagine... another little Cole for you to love on! You are going to looooooove having two little boys, trust me on that! I wouldn't have it any other way, it's so awesome! I love the picture with his long toes showing, totally made me laugh!! Congrats again on baby boy #2!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your post was so sweet, as was your mom's comment that I had tears in my eyes. I can't wait to meet another baby boy Dinkins!!
ReplyDelete