A few weeks ago while I was upstairs taking a shower, Marshall was left to watch Cole downstairs. When I came downstairs I discovered that Cole had been hard at work building a bridge for his animals!
I was really impressed by all the details including the drum, the three little people (Cole told me one was Cole, one was mommy, and one was daddy...so sweet), and just how organized everything was! When I asked Marshall later how long it took them to build it, he had no idea what I was talking about... Cole built it all by himself while Marshall slept!
I was really impressed by all the details including the drum, the three little people (Cole told me one was Cole, one was mommy, and one was daddy...so sweet), and just how organized everything was! When I asked Marshall later how long it took them to build it, he had no idea what I was talking about... Cole built it all by himself while Marshall slept! You can see from this picture what Marshall does when he's supposed to watch Cole: sleep!
Cole has been surprising me will all different works of art lately! He loves to build things out of his blocks and legos (last night he made a chicken coop like the one at his Papa B's house) and he loves to color and draw. He learned how to draw a balloon last week and now he is working on drawing a sun!
Cole impresses me everyday with the things he creates and the new words he learns! It is so much fun to watch him grow and do new things! It makes me more and more excited to have another child so I get to witness all these events twice!
Cole has been surprising me will all different works of art lately! He loves to build things out of his blocks and legos (last night he made a chicken coop like the one at his Papa B's house) and he loves to color and draw. He learned how to draw a balloon last week and now he is working on drawing a sun!
Cole impresses me everyday with the things he creates and the new words he learns! It is so much fun to watch him grow and do new things! It makes me more and more excited to have another child so I get to witness all these events twice! #2 has been extremely active lately! I started feeling kicks about 2 weeks ago and now I feel them all the time! This morning I put my hand on my belly and for the first time felt the baby kick on the inside as well as the outside! #2 is going to be strong! In other #2 news, we find out if we are having a boy or a girl in 12 days! We can't wait!





I hope your appointment is early :) I cant wait to find out what #2 is!! miss and love ya
ReplyDeleteps trying to come in back in June!