The first day we arrived in Disney, it was raining so hard that we decided to go to Downtown Disney where they have shops and movies. They have one really cool toy store that was all about building your own remote control car! Marshall, I mean Cole was so excited about it that we just had to make him one. You get to pick out the tires, the frame, accessories, everything! It was so neat! Here are a few pictures of our finished product! Sorry these pictures are so awful they were taken by my phone.
We had a really good time at Disney but I can not forget to mention how tired we are from it! It's not like going to the beach and laying out all week! We were non-stop going all day, everyday! And bringing a 2 year old along was a lot of work! Thankfully, Cole was sooo good but we did have our moments...

We had a really good time at Disney but I can not forget to mention how tired we are from it! It's not like going to the beach and laying out all week! We were non-stop going all day, everyday! And bringing a 2 year old along was a lot of work! Thankfully, Cole was sooo good but we did have our moments...
Like the time Cole saw some balloons that he just had to have! He would not stop talking about having one after we saw one! After walking for 10 minutes, we finally found some and when we asked them how much they cost, they told us 10 dollars!! A balloon for 10 dollars? Are you kidding me? Well, we caved and bought it just so Cole would stop begging! 

And the time that we were riding on a ride in Epcot where they have computer touch screens in front of you and when they asked you what language you wanted, Cole pushed French!! So we had to listen to the entire ride in French and had no clue what we were supposed to do during the ride!
And let's not forget about how it was a 7 hour car ride and Cole wouldn't wear the headphones for the TV so Marshall and I had to listen to Franklin and Toy Story the ENTIRE time! That makes for a very boring car ride!
And let's not forget about how it was a 7 hour car ride and Cole wouldn't wear the headphones for the TV so Marshall and I had to listen to Franklin and Toy Story the ENTIRE time! That makes for a very boring car ride!
Having said that, we had such a great time! Disney World is like no other place! I love how there are so many options for kids and Cole was able to see and do so much! He rode everything and never got scared and was in the best mood the entire time! This was my first time to Disney World and I was blown away by all the different attractions! I can't wait to bring Cole back when he is older and may actually remember it!





It will take you a month to get over your "tiredness"! But what a trip of a lifetime for you all! I know you will never forget a day of it!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow is Baby Two doing?