Wednesday, April 6, 2011

# 2

Dear First Trimester,
It is safe to say that I am finally through with you! I appreciate all that you have done for me, including giving my baby organs, limbs, fingerprints, and of course reflexes! I will always be grateful to you for that. And this week at the doctor I realized that I only gained 1 pound this trimester! Although my pants beg to differ, I am pleased with just 1 pound!
But I am not too pleased with all the nausea and fatigue you have plagued me with! Sure my nausea was not as bad this time around but I could have done without all those late night throw up sessions over the past 4 weeks! And poor Cole, having to watch cartoons all day because his mommy had zero energy to play with him! I am hoping to see my energy level go up in the Second Trimester because as we speak I am sitting on my butt watching TV and using the computer because I am too lazy to play with Cole. A little boost of energy anytime now would be nice!
As for you Second Trimester, I hold high expectations for you! I am guessing that this trimester holds heartburn and back pain for me but I am being optimistic and hoping it won't be too bad this time around!
I am really looking forward to seeing #2 grow as my belly gets bigger this trimester (I could do without the stretch marks). I can't wait to feel the first kick or the first time #2 has the hiccups! But I am mostly looking forward to finding out if you are a boy or a girl on May 23rd!
I still can't believe that I am done with the first trimester and can't wait to see what the next two bring! I will keep you all updated!
At the doctor this week your heart rate was in the 150's and Cole was very concerned about you! Ever since we left the doctor Cole gives you lots of kisses and asks about you all the time! You are going to have the best big brother!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job getting through the first trimester!! I hope you'll feel better during your second! And that's awesome you only gained one pound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks for keeping us updated and letting us take this journey with you. I'm glad you're feeling better and beginning to look more forward to the next phase. It won't be long and we'll know if Baby Dinkins will be wearing more pink or blue - how exciting! No doubt Cole will be a terrific big brother. He certainly knows how to love those around him.

    Mom J

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!