Monday, June 29, 2009

A Tooth!!

Runny nose, fussiness, low grade fever..... A tooth!!! Cole finally cut his first tooth on his 8 month birthday!! The other day I found him with blood running down his chin after he was done chewing on the top of a water bottle. At the time I just thought that maybe he cut his tongue or lip but he was just cutting at tooth!! Yeh for Cole! Here is the best picture I could take. Sorry it's not better but you can kinda see the white coming through his gums. I'll take a better one in a few weeks when you can really see it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Cole! Hope he's not feeling to bad...Can't wait to see the little tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting! He'll probably get the other center bottom one soon since they seem like they always come in really close together for most babies.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!