Saturday, May 9, 2009

Some Firsts

Not too much has been going on with the Dinkins family lately. We have sold our house so we are working hard to get all of our stuff out by Friday (I forgot how much I hated packing). After our inspection they found a couple of things that need to be fixed on the house so we have been trying to do a couple of things everyday. Cole has had a couple of firsts this past week that I wanted to share with everyone. First of all, he is now sitting in high chairs at restaurants!! I was always so scared to put him in one because I thought he was too little and would fall right out but after going through too many times of having to hold him with one arm and eat with another, I decided it was time to try to put him in one and he fit! He is a little too small for them still, but he is big enough where he does not fall over if you put the strap around him really tight! Meals out have gotten a little better lately. I seem to be able to keep him entertained for a while by feeding him while he is sitting in his high chair and he enjoys watching everyone else in the restaurant! Here are a few pics.
Cole had another first last week. It was the first time he has ever been to a bowling alley! We went to watch his Uncle Doug bowl! Now that the lanes are smoke free we can go watch him more often! Uncle Doug bowled a 258 while we were there! Go Doug!

1 comment:

  1. He looks SO cute in that highchair! Pretty soon you'll barely even remember when he was too small to fit in the highchair. Happy Mother's Day and good luck with the packing!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!