Cole and I are very sad this week because we are going to have to say goodbye to My Gym. My Gym is a gym for children in Sandhills. Cole and I have been going there for the past 4 months and we have grown to love it! At My Gym they sing songs and play games. They also teach parents different skills they can do with their children to increase their motor skills. I always look forward to going there each week, I love the other parents that go and Cole always has such a good time. Well this will be our last week at My Gym and we are really sad. The class that we are in now is from birth to 7 months (it was only $37 to take him for 7 months). Cole turns 7 months next week so we have graduated from the class. The next class up you have to pay by month and it is $60 a month!!! So we are obviously not going to do that, it is way too expensive!! So I am doing a farewell tribute to My Gym this week. We've had a lot of good times, made some great memories, and we will miss you! Here's to My Gym!


I have also ended another chapter (literally) in my life a few weeks ago that I am really sad about. I finished reading the Twilight Series and I wish that it would have never ended! I want to keep reading about Edward and Bella! I started reading the books because a couple of my friends told me how great they were and they were right! I finished reading all 4 books in about 3 weeks! To say I was obsessed would be an understatement. I was worried that someone was going to report me for neglecting Cole and reading all the time.
I highly, highly recommend this book to everyone. It is science-fiction which I am not normally in to, but I absolutely loved it! If anyone wants to borrow them just let me know!
I highly, highly recommend this book to everyone. It is science-fiction which I am not normally in to, but I absolutely loved it! If anyone wants to borrow them just let me know!





Thanks for getting me hooked on Twilight - although I will not finish as quickly - they are really good! Katie is going to miss Cole at My Gym but she only has another month.
ReplyDeleteI read the Twilight Series when there were only the first 3 and waiting for that 4th book was pure torture!! They are that addicting, huh!? I'm excited that y'all sold your house so fast, that is awesome! I was wondering if y'all had a new address that I could send Leighton's birth announcement to? If you could send it to me on facebook or something, that would be great! I hope everything else is going well for y'all! Cole is just so adorable, I can't wait till Thanksgiving when we can see him! Love y'all!!
ReplyDelete