Our pool has been occupied almost all
Summer! It just makes my heart so happy to finally have a place to invite others to enjoy! We've made so many memories and have had so many great times right here... by the pool!
I invited over a few of Cole's old classmates from Trinity to go swimming. These kids were split up when they went to different schools for kindergarten last year.
The kids have grown so much in the last year since they graduated from Trinity! But the kids didn't skip a beat, they all played and enjoyed each other so much!
Cole, Clark, Katie, & Sam (we were only missing Delaney):
Last weekend, Audrey and I took the boys on a day trip to Isle of Palms (we braved all the shark attacks we've been having recently and came home with all of our extremities still intact)!
Carter & Cole:
We had THE BEST time!! The boys played so great together and just loved being at the beach!
Lately when we get our boys together, we've noticed that Cole and Carter tend to play with each other a lot and Cooper does his own thing. It's so funny how much of a loner Cooper has turned into lately. He's always perfectly happy doing his own thing and not caring what anyone thinks. He's so easy going and doesn't have to be entertained constantly. It's one thing I just Love about him!
The only way I could get Cole to take a picture of me was to bury him in the sand!! Muhahaha!
Before we left for the beach, we were debating on whether or not to let them bring their boogie boards. Thank goodness we decided to because they were on them 80% of the time! And don't they look like pros?!
Cooper, Cole & Carter:
Cole & Coop:
I just love this shot yet it makes me sad at the same time! They look like teenagers here, just waiting for a wave!
I've been planning fun activities all summer because of a few reasons:
1. I don't want the kids to be bored and start fighting and drive me crazy sitting at home.
2. I want them to get exercise and not be lazy. I hate when they just sit in front of the tv!
3. Summer just seems too short to me and I want them to enjoy every second of it! I don't want to have any regrets that we didn't do enough this summer!
On that note, we also took a day and went to the zoo with Clark and Wyatt last week!
Clark and Cole have birthdays within 3 days of each other and Cooper and Wyatt have birthdays within a month of each other! It's so neat that we both have boys the same age. And we always have the best time with them. They are 2 sweet little boys!
Cole had ridden the horse at the zoo a few times,
But this was Cooper's first horse ride!!
Cooper was fearless! He's my kid that will try anything once (even brussel sprouts) and then decide if he wants to do it again based on his first experience. He's so level headed, it amazes me! I swear he's a genius! Audrey and I often joke that he's really a 40 year old trapped in a 3 years old body! He's just so mature and wise beyond his years!
Cole almost made it to the top of the rock wall this zoo trip!!! He gets further up with every try! I was so proud of him! A few years ago Cole would have never tried it. Now he is really starting to come out of his shell! He's been trying more things and trusting us more. It's soooo fun!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!