I am beyond thankful to all the men and women who risk their lives to provide me with the greatest gift; freedom. I have so many cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and my dad who fearlessly fought for me and my future, not knowing if they would live or die. I am so greatful to be able to call these people family. They are braver than I could ever be.
This past weekend we celebrated Memorial Day with a huge 3 day long party!! My sister drove up from Raleigh and stayed at my dad's lake house, just a few minutes from our lake house! We celebrated Saturday night with a get together at our house (by our pool, Eeek)! And as you can see, we had concrete poured this week. Just in time for everyone to come!
Sunday we spent the entire day on the boat and at my dad's lake house. He lots of toys, including a jet ski, kayaks, floats, and a canoe!
Cole, Clarkson, and Chase at grandpa's!
Denny and Marshall pulled us around on tubes and then we stopped at a little island to let the kids swim and play!
Cooper loves this little island. It's directly across from our lake house and he calls it the 'small beach'! He is always asking to go there. The water is really shallow so we can let the kids walk in the water and feel safe.
Here's Cooper with his cousin, Clarkson.
The boys took to picking up all the logs at the island! That's what I call teamwork!
Dad and Marshall hanging out on the 'small beach'! Dad is always trying to stay out of the sun!
On Monday, the Devoe's went back home 😢. We had such a fun weekend. It made me realize we really don't see them enough. I miss them already!


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!