Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Cole graduates Kindergarten!

Cole graduated yesterday from Kindergarten (insert ugly cry)!  They had a small ceremony at school for them where they sang songs and handed out awards and diplomas!  

I got there super early and was able to get front row seats!  Of course when I saw him walking in, I couldn't help but tear up!  He's just so handsome! 

Cole was one of THREE kids in his class to receive the Citizenship Award!! I am so proud of him! I always knew he was sweet and kind, but it was so great to see his teachers saw it too!  He amazes me at how well he listens and behaves EVERYWHERE we go!  He is definitely type A, just like his mommy!!  At t-ball last week, a mom came up to tell me that Cole was the ONLY kid siting still and not acting crazy in the dugout!   He is such a great kid! 


We celebrated with cake at the playground when we got done! 

Love my sweet little FIRST GRADER!! 

Cole, you are going to do amazing things.  You are on your way and mommy couldn't be more proud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!