Last week, Audrey and I went to Isle of Palms for the day with the three boys! I've never attempted to go to the beach with the boys without Marshall because I always thought it would be too much for me to handle. But Audrey talked me into going with her and I am so glad she did! The beach is only about two hours away and the park that we went to had public restrooms and dressing rooms that were great for the kids! Also, we were able to park REALLY close to the water so we didn't have to walk very far (that made it so easy)!
We left early Thursday morning, spent a good 5 hours at the beach, and still made it home before 8! It was the best day! All the boys LOVED being in the water and playing in the sand! The time just flew by!
Carter was my best subject! Always smiling!
The whole gang!! Cole, Carter, and Cooper (CCC, not to be confused with Capital City Cycles!)
I love my boys!
Now that I know how easy it is to make a day trip of going to the beach, I'm sure I'll be going there a lot more often! I LOVE the beach!





I want to meet you guys at the beach this summer!!! Pretty please!!
ReplyDelete