Monday, March 21, 2011

Cole's Bowling Experience

Today, after I got finished throwing up 5 times (yes, the morning sickness has only gotten worse the last few days) Marshall and I decided to take Cole bowling! And I am so glad that we did because we had the best time!!
Did you know that they have ramps for little kids to use at bowling alleys? The ramp made it so easy for Cole to bowl by himself. Marshall and I didn't have to help him at all, he did everything by himself, which gave Marshall and I the opportunity to bowl on our own! It was so peaceful! Here's Cole using the 'ramp': Isn't that so cool? We never knew that such a ramp existed! Cole ended up beating me, he got several spares and even got a 90 one time!!! Here's proof:

We had such a great time and Cole absolutely LOVED it! I took him to the bathroom once while we were there and while he was going he looked at me said, "I wanna bowl more momma, please"? I had to remind him that we were only stopping to go potty and still had half a game left to play so of course we were going to bowl more!!! He was so happy!

Marshall and I decided that we have to make this a monthly thing!

2 comments:

  1. We would totally go with you sometime! The ramp is awesome - we haven't taken Katie in a while - maybe she can actually use it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so sick still?!?! That shouldn't happen!! Hope it stops soon!

    Awesome job with the bowling, Cole!! He'd totally kick my butt any day.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!