Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Perfect Valentine's Day

I know I am a little behind and most people posted their Valentine's Day blogs days ago but I just couldn't let it pass without telling everyone what my awesome husband did for me this year!
We had plans to go out to dinner while my brother and sister in law watched Cole. Well, Marshall showed up at my brother's house with plans of his own! He took me back to our house where he cleaned!! That's right...he cleaned! And he set the table with candles and roses! And to top it all off, he hired a cook to make up a 4 course meal for us!!
It was so neat (and no, he didn't copy the idea off Modern Family, he booked it before the show came out that week)! He totally surprised me, I didn't even see it coming! The food was great and I told him that I wanted him to book her for every Valentine's day!
After we ate Marshall had a movie for us to watch (although we ran out of time and ended up having to go pick Cole up first). It was such a cool Valentine's Day and it meant so much to me that Marshall took the time to find someone and get it all set up!
It's going to be hard for him to top that one next year!!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think about my Post!!