By now a lot of people probably received this card in the mail:
And you know that Marshall and I are having another baby! We are so happy (and nervous)! I don't know my official due date yet, but I think it will be around October 8th, 2011.
And you know that Marshall and I are having another baby! We are so happy (and nervous)! I don't know my official due date yet, but I think it will be around October 8th, 2011.
Marshall and I found out that I was pregnant on February 8th. We decided to mail out Valentine's day cards to everyone to announce the pregnancy because we thought it would be something unique and take out all the stress of going to each person's house or calling each person.
Cole is so excited about being a big brother! Whenever we ask him if he wants to be a big brother he exclaims, "YES" and starts jumping up and down. We know that Cole is going to really enjoy his new brother or sister and we can't wait to see them together! 

I'll keep everyone updated on my doctor's visits and try to post more blogs than I have been posting lately!!





YAY!! So excited for you guys! :)
ReplyDeletewow! congrats you guys!!
ReplyDeleteFinally-a post to make it official! Hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm glad cole is so excited!
ReplyDeleteYippeeeeee!! So excited!
ReplyDeleteYay! We are so excited for y'all!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you guys, but a little sad we won't have the baby in the family for much longer.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all of you. I am sure Cole will be a fanstatic Big Brother! More cousins for Dylan and Chase.....Sharon Denny's Mom
ReplyDeleteI just saw this!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteoh and you forgot to send me the V-day Card! =)
ReplyDelete