Monday, January 3, 2011

Cole's First Haircut

I can't believe that Cole is now 2 and I have not needed to give him a haircut until now. If you can't tell, Cole has VERY thin, curly, blonde hair. I love his hair but lately it has been all over the place! He has wings and his hair is normally sticking straight out in the back. So I decided it was time to get his hair cut! Here is a before picture (with the sweet angel wings):And here is an after picture: To say the least, Cole was not thrilled about the whole haircut idea. His Aunt Audrey showed a lot of patience and finally was able to cut the most off while Marshall held him standing up! You can't really tell from the picture, but Cole's hair looks a lot different! He looks so grown up and it really breaks my heart! I'm not ready for him to look like such a big boy! I guess it is inevitable, but I am not handling it very well! Cole ended up having a fun time at the salon, AFTER his hair was cut:

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I love it, but it really does make him look a lot different. We have to get Chase's hair cut soon and I really don't want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! He looks like such a big boy now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he looks adorable but it makes me sad to see him grow up so fast.

    Mom J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gary's parents did not get him a haircut until he was 4! Ringlets were down to his shoulders and his parents would often get stopped and asked if that was a boy or a girl! That was when they finally gave him a haircut I think...

    Oh Cole! Too precious!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!