Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas at the Dinkins

Wow, Cole's 3rd Christmas has come and gone! We have been so busy this Christmas with buying and wrapping gifts, decorating, and visiting family. I am still trying to recover from Christmas and that was a week ago! Our Christmas was so much fun and couldn't have been better!
The night before Christmas we put Cole in his Christmas pajamas...
And sprinkled reindeer food in the front yard (to help Santa find our house and also to help feed the reindeer).Cole really enjoyed Christmas! Once he saw all his gifts he stopped, pointed and said each one and then ran over to pick them up and play with them! I only bought him about 7 or 8 things,but he quickly got bored with opening gifts and just had to play!
After going to 4 different houses, I was so looking forward to cleaning up and organizing presents but my plans quickly changed when we looked out the window!

SNOW! So we kinda sorta had a white Christmas and it was the best Christmas yet!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job laying out all of his presents...And I love the reindeer food idea! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!