Over the weekend I surprised Marshall with a getaway to North Carolina for his 26th birthday.

Did I mention we went childless!! 

We went to Rumbling Bald Resort where we played golf and had some massages. We even got to go out to 3 dinners together by ourselves!! It was wonderful! The resort we went to was where they shot the movies 'Last of the Mohican's' and 'Dirty Dancing'.
It was gorgeous!! We were right on the lake where you could go swimming, fishing, jet skiing, canoeing, kayaking, or lay on the beach. They had endless activities including basketball, beach volleyball, lazy river, indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, restaurants/bars, tennis, etc, etc.
It was gorgeous!! We were right on the lake where you could go swimming, fishing, jet skiing, canoeing, kayaking, or lay on the beach. They had endless activities including basketball, beach volleyball, lazy river, indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, restaurants/bars, tennis, etc, etc. As we were golfing we saw some deer and got to view the beautiful mountains! Did I mention it was in the 70's and 80's the whole time with no humidity? It was perfect!


Happy (early) birthday Marshall!! I love you so much!





Oh my gosh, that sounds AWESOME!!! Happy early birthday Marshall!
ReplyDelete