Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our Wonderful Dog

Daisy
Oh Daisy how we love you so...
I remember when you were only a few months old.
Marshall brought you home in may,
I loved you from that first day.
You were our first child
But since we have had Cole it's been a little bit wild.

I'm sorry Cole pulls your hair

But you are so sweet, you never seem to care.

And I'm sorry he pushes you off the couch

When he's acting like a grouch.

But through all that you two make quite a pair,

Especially when your playing together with your toy bear

I love when you two play tug of war,

That's when I can tell he loves you to the core.

And when he pets you sweet

You look like it is such a treat. Now that you have just turned four, I love you like never before. We love you Daisy!

Dad, Mom, and Cole

1 comment:

Let me know what you think about my Post!!