Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NEW BABIES!!!!

CHASE ALAN DEVOE Born December 2nd at 1:41am. He was 8lbs, 3 ounces and 21 and 1/4inches long! My sister was so awesome, she only had to push for 17 minutes!! Chase was 6 days late and well worth the wait! He is so cute with a head full of black hair! Congratulations Melissa and Denny!
HUNTER OWEN COLLINS Hunter was born November 10th at around 9pm (sorry, I don't know the exact time). He weighed 7lbs, 30z! Jenny was such a trooper, she pushed for nearly 3 hours and he finally came! She never gave up! Congratulations Jenny and Brandon!
I love all the new babies!! Both mommies did so good, I am so proud of them! I can't wait to hold each one and I know Cole is excited for two more boys to join his baseball team!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your sister! So glad she had an easy delivery. Her little boy is precious!! What a wonderful Christmas present :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!