Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Decorating and Pie Stealer

Marshall and I have finally finished decorating the house for Christmas! It was really fun this year because I wasn't sure how everything would look in our new home and I have to say that it turned out pretty good!
We did have to spend a little bit more money than usual because we had to buy some new things to fit in different places. Normally we use an artificial tree but we couldn't this year because our ceilings are not as tall as they were in our old house. So we actually bought a real tree!! My favorite!! Our tree is smelling up the house and I love it!! I also forgot that we have 2 fireplace mantels to decorate this year!! Here are some pictures of our decorations and some good ones of Cole helping!!
Our biggest decorating challenge this year was putting lights on one of our trees outside. After a few not so nice thoughts and a lot of moving ladders, we finally did it!! Here's the best picture I could get. You can see the tree we put lights on on the right and our christmas tree in the window on the left: It was actually quite fun decorating for Christmas this year and I look forward to doing more and more things in the future.
Now, on to our little pie stealer!This is what happens when you turn your back on a hungry 0ne year old! But how can you be mad at this face?

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures of Cole!! You guys did a great job decorating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!