We are in front of an exhibit of fish (but you can't really tell)
Cole was the navigator
After the zoo we had cake and ice cream at my parents house. And because we celebrated my birthday a little bit early Marshall had a cake for me on my actual birthday and he surprised me with a new camera. It is a big improvement from 3.1 to 9 megapixels. But I am still trying to figure out how it works!
We also went to the beach a few weeks ago. It was the first time that Cole has really been to the beach. We went once in the winter but that doesn't really count because it was freezing cold. I think that Cole liked the beach for the most part. He really enjoyed sitting on the sand and eating it (at least it cleaned out his digestive tract, right?). Cole liked the sand but not the waves. Everytime I brought him out in the water he was okay until a wave came and then he would cry hysterically. So we spent most of the time on the beach which was fine with me! Me, Maddie, Will, Cole, Marshall and Daisy!
And what has taken up most of my time over the past month has been our move. We moved into a new house and I love it. It has definitely kept me busy. We put in all new floors and countertops and have painted 4 rooms already. But we still have a lot more to do.
I am excited about a new project and new house and can't wait to show everyone the before and after pictures!! Hopefully we will get the internet soon so I can update you all more often!





Hooray for the update! Love all the pictures!
ReplyDelete