Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Cole and I have spent a lot of time outdoors this summer. It has been so hot lately that we usually end up near a body of water. We have been to the lake multiple times, the pool, and even just behind our house in the sprinkler.
Cole in his deflated inner tube (I was to lazy to blow it back up) I'm such a bad mom... The next pictures were taken outside with his cousin Katie. Check out Cole's different facial expressions! Happy An old man who forgot to put in his dentures
I just wet my pants and it felt good!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, that made me laugh soooo hard!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those faces are great. Not to mention Katie's double chin! I see those pictures in their high school yearbook!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!