We visited 3 different beaches while in Florida! The boys had a blast swimming and collecting seashells! We even rented a paddle board and took turns cruising around! It was pretty easy considering there were no waves!
At Clam Pass Beach we saw lots of fish! They swam in between us and there were hundreds at times!!
Cole and Cooper using their goggles to look at the fish! Gosh, I love them so!!
My favorite time of the day was watching the sun go down on the beach! We saw dolphins one night at sundown. And this picture of Coop playing in the sand is priceless!
Since I am totally outnumbered by boys in my family, I felt like I needed to plan something the boys would enjoy! What better way than by going on an airboat ride through the Everglades with Alligators?!
The boys really enjoyed it and didn't say a peep while we were on the boat! I think they were fascinated with gators being so close to us! That's a ride we'll definitely do again if we go back!





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!