Friday, November 14, 2014

Cole T-Ball




Fall T-Ball 2014 has officially come to an end!  We had an awesome season, met awesome new friends and children.  Cole played a lot of first base and third base and he just continues to get better and better each season!  I still wanted him to do soccer this season but he said he wanted to do tball instead, it's definitely the sport that he enjoys most! 

You can see Cooper on the far left running to get in line with the big boys!  It was a struggle controlling Cooper this season.  He wanted to play sooooo bad!  He cried every game for the first 15 minutes when he found out he couldn't be out there with Cole.  By the end if the season, Marshall and I gave in and let him practice and warm up with the team.  He was pretty good, too!!  


I love being the team mom, but with that, I feel like I need to be helping in the dugout each game.  So this season I was never NOT working in the dugout, which meant I hardly got a chance to watch Cole.  I told Marshall that next season I am retiring the dugout so I can SEE Cole bat!  I just love watching him! 

Cole loves first base and is ALWAYS wanting his daddy to put him there.  This season he got so many kids out, it was so exciting to see!  I love being a t-ball mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!