Friday, December 13, 2013

Halloween 2013

Cole is all into ninja turtles this year so he begged to be a ninja turtle (Donatello) for Halloween. We saw a costume at Walmart in September and Cole just had to have it. I was thinking it was way too early to buy a costume because you just never know if a 5 year old is going to change his mind 5 times before Halloween! But he talked me into buying it and he actually stuck with it, not ever changing his mind!

We decked him (and I) out with green hair and an awesome costume- complete with a shell and mask!









It was only fitting for Cooper to be a ninja turtle as well (Leonardo)!





Cooper was sooooo into it!!! I think I took a thousand pictures because he was just the cutest ninja turtle I've ever seen and he was so happy and really playing the part!!!























We went trick or treating with Grandma Jones, Papa B, Audrey, Anthony, Doug, Rachel, Grandma Sue, Katie, Baylor, Carter, Maddie and Will! We had an awesome time!! Cooper did so great, pulling me up to houses! He knew exactly what he was doing and wasn't shy in the least!

We scored lots of candy and slept really well that night!


I just love these boys!!!! I can't stand it!! ❤️💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!