Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Our Trip to New York

I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to go with my mom to New York last week! The trip was so long (2 eight hour days in the car)!
But after feeling guilty for not going up there for 7 years, and finding out that Tammy and Rob were going to have a wedding reception that weekend, I decided to just do it! And I'm glad I did because it was so nice to see everyone again!!
Melissa, Me, and Sarah




Uncle Tim making lunch




Steven and Madelynn




Jamie




April and Madelynn




The happy couple, Tammy and Rob with Madelynn




The whole trip was a big adventure for the boys! We loved looking at the mountains out the window.












Unwinding after a long car ride!








And it was nice for me to see Sayre and Waverly again! So many memories of going there as a child!
The best pizza in town!




Ice cream and putt-putt across the street from Nana's house!




Cole, Cooper, Chase, and Dylan waiting for ice cream!




I hope that my kids can have as fond of memories as I have of Nana's house!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!