
We, yes, we just finished Cole's second season of t-ball! I say we because it was a total group effort! Marshall was the head coach, Doug was the assistant coach, Mr. Wilhelm was another assistant coach, and I was the team correspondent. Basically, I was in charge if everything off the field, like phone calls, snacks, pictures, and a party!
We had a really fun season with a few returning players and lots of new ones! Katie was one of the new ones and Cole had such a fun time with her!

During one game, I actually snuck up on them hugging! It was so cute!

I think Cole really improved from last season! He only had to bat off the tee twice all season! And we realized that he is a switch hitter, for now anyways. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this season!



That's Cole (#7) throwing the ball to first!

Cole batting

His second trophy! Woohoo!!!!!


We had a blast! We will be moving from Polo Road to Blythewood in the fall so we are excited about that! And even more excited to see Cole progress each season!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!