Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cooper's Dedication

I know that I have neglected to do a lot of things since Cooper's arrival.  My blogs are not what they used to be and when I do blog it is normally about a month after what I am blogging about.  But just to be clear, I did have Cooper dedicated!  I don't want Cooper to look back at the blogs and think, "Gosh, my mom never had me dedicated"!  So here's some proof for the future!

We did it on Mother's day at Cedar Creek Baptist Church.  The church has never been so crowded, just our family took up about 4 rows!  Grandma Baggerly happened to be in town already so even she was able to come (she also won the award for the person who traveled the furthest to get there). 

We were able to do it with some good friends, Jamye and Evans who were dedicating their son, Wyatt.  Here are a few pictures (thanks to Joeli and Jamye for taking some since I also neglected to do that)! 


 Cole did not want to be left out so he ran to the front during the middle of the ceremony!
Here is our sweet little Cooper whom God make just perfect!  We are so blessed that God chose us to be his parents!  We love him so much!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute for words.

    Mom J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is definitely one adorable little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooper is so precious and those eyes! Wow! what is he thinking about I wonder!? xox

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!