Friday, December 10, 2010

Poop

That's right...the title of my blog is poop! Cole went poo-poo (as we call it in our house) in his potty for the first time last week! He has been going pee in it a lot lately but this was the first time he went poop! I never expected to get so excited about poop. But here I was, doing the potty dance with Marshall and Cole last week while standing over a potty full of poop! We were so proud of him!
We are not going to officially start potty training until after the holidays, but expect to see him wearing underwear really soon!! Bye-Bye diapers!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Cole. Can he come give Katie some poo-pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job cole! love the picture with the big flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! Especially to not really be potty training. I definitely dread those days!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!