Friday, November 27, 2009

Halloween!

Ok, so I know I am a little late... alright a month late, but I had to post our pictures from Halloween!! We had such a good time this year! We took Cole to a few houses for trick or treating and we also took him to Boo at the Zoo!
For Boo at the Zoo Cole was a tiger. He fit right in with the tiger exhibit! We went with Ginger, Shaun, Carson, Spencer, Andrew, Papa B, Gramma Sue, Maddie, Will, Jenny, and Brandon. The Zoo was decorated with all different scary lights and they had a bunch of exhibits that they don't normally have out. We pet a snake and a hissing cockroach! Also, they set up a haunted maze and booths where you stop and get candy!! How fun! I think that we will make it a tradition and go every year! Here are a few pics:
My little tiger!The Witch and the tigerThe Entire Group (minus Brandon who was taking the picture)Posing with the tiger statue (I like my tiger better)
We also went trick or treating. Cole was a skeleton and his daddy was one of the three stooges but he turned out to look more like a crippled old man! What do you think?
Marshall and Susan D
Marshall, Me, Skeleton Cole, and the Star Wars gang, Maddie and Will
As we were trick or treating Marshall decided to pull a prank on a group passing by. He fell right over into the grass and they totally bought it! They all came running over trying to help him up. They got a surprise when Marshall leaped to his feet and pulled off his mask. It was hilarious! We have never had a mask that looks so life like. It was so much fun to get some use out of it for Halloween!
We had such a great time this year. I really considered this Cole's first Halloween since he was only 6 days old last year!! Take a look:Halloween this year was definitely a memorable experience and I can't wait to dress him up again in some cute outfit next Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!